TRX90 Mini Quad
dual A arm Conversion
Our Dual A
arm Conversion System. It is a full true "bolt on design" not the "clamp on a
tube design." This system is a modular design which bolts directly to the
existing A arm pivot points and shock mounts providing a safe, consistent, and a
The DACS uses a 14.5" shock, producing over 9" of wheel travel. With the proper
design used in the engineering of the system, there is very minimal "bump steer"
in the handling of the TRX 90.
Do not be mislead by other manufacturers claiming a better handling or safer
The kit includes:
(4) +6" MGC series A arms (fully adjustable)
(1) Internal frame- For a secure safe reliable mounting system.
(1) Chromoly anti vibe steering stem
(1) Billet anti vibe handle bar clamp (can be eliminated and credit applied
ATV Four Play Soft Bars.)
(1) Lot of hardware, tie rods, ball joints.
This system requires Honda 400EX
spindles, hubs and the braking system, Aftermarket shocks. These prices
do not include those items.